Thursday, March 24, 2016

When an INTJ Female Got Proposed

Whenever I see marriage proposals on youtube,
I always wonder why do the girls always say yes really quickly,
If I were them I'd be pulling out a letter of agreement first, ask for my-husband-to-be to sign it, have a few discussions about my future, asking if he is not joking, making sure he is conscious when he made the decision to propose,
double check, and if I'm really sure then I will say yes.

Being an INTJ in the Myers Brigg 16 personalities chart, made me think what's in it for me first.
I mean, you don't know that guy or girl will change right?
Not being a jerk but I really don't like if people letting me down
If you're an intj, do you agree?

Image result for i love you do you have evidence to support your statement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)