Thursday, November 3, 2016

My Alone Feels So Good

Whenever I go shopping, to the movies, or just casually strolling, most of the time I do it alone.
When people found out, lots of them to my surprise are sad, and offer to go with me if I want to go out.

The thing is, It's not that I don't have friends or I don't like people, but it's just that my alone feels so good. Being alone in my room is always what I'm looking for at the end of the day and all day.




I mean most people likes to talk about other people, gossiping, and stuff that's irrelevant for the world and my existence. These people like to stab you in the back for no apparent reason and create dramas too, weird right? That's why, I rather stay home with my laptop, wi-fi, some ice cream, in my pajamas, and preferably with a cat or a dog (or both).

That's why the good people who are sad about me being alone, thank you for your kind offerings, but no thanks, my alone feels so good, I'll only have you if you are sweeter than my solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)